- Keffiyeh is a traditional headdress worn by men. It is fashioned from a square scarf, and is usually made of cotton.
- The kufiya is commonly found in arid regions, as it provides protection from sunburn, dust and sand. An black agal is often used to keep it in place. The edges of these kufiya are carefully sewn and lined so that they do not tear or fray so easily.
- The product comes with a piece of black rope for easy use.
- A customized Keffiyeh will serve as a fashion accessory as well as a warm scarf.
- Note: Manual measurement may exist 1-2cm difference.